Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can you believe it, she's ONE!!!

I am a little behind in taking these, but today it was snowing, *yes, snowing* outside and so I decided to play with the studio lights a bit. We had a wonderful party for P and C last weekend with family. I was so grateful to have everyone there to make it feel special for them. All of the children are a gift but I have to say having a little one around during this difficult time is such an incredible gift! As A said during night prayers the other night:

"... and God thank you for our baby that makes us laugh and laugh and laugh. We love her so much!"

out of the mouths of babes...Thank you God!

Just a note, she is so proud of this tutu! She walks around holding it and loves it when people say she is cute in it! In the middle of taking her pictures with the cake she waddled over to me and gave me a big "mahh" kiss, I love that girl!









We broke out the bubbles here, unfortunately one got in front of her face!



1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my gracious, Mary! Your kids are all groing so fast- and your baby is ONE!! I can not believe that she is already one. I hope that time is flying fast for you until your Hubby returns!

These are beautiful images, as are all of them! I love the wheelbarrow ones too from a later post.