Saturday, April 12, 2008

A thank you from Mary!

O.k. now it is my turn! I have had a great week with the mail! I have always enjoyed getting snail mail, but up until the deployment pretty much all of the mail came for Mark (go figure). This week was full of presents that came in the mail in the form of gift cards and such from different people! To the Schmidts, Kolbs, Churchills, and Schmitzers, it will be used well, thank you!!!

I have a very sincere thank you to Marie Wycklendt for giving selflessly of her time and watching the children so I can could get out with the ladies. You are a dear! And to your whole family, we loved the cheeseburger casserole! It was a real hit here! Thank you again!

I received a wonderful meal from Mary Ann Hanson and besides that an incredible bunch of tulips, sooo pretty! Thank you so much for everything Mary Ann!

And last but not least, thank you to all of my wonderful friends who pitched in to take me out to the Melting Pot on Monday, I had such a wonderful time! It sure was on a day that I needed a little break from everything and seeing all of you lifted my spirits so much! I am so blessed with incredible friends and family!

No comments: