Friday, April 18, 2008

My Birthday!!

I am so touched by all of you that remembered my birthday, it truly was one of the best B-days I have ever had!! I was first greeted in the morning with a Happy B-day phone call from Mark ( a wonderful way to start the day!). A couple of hours later someone came to the door with the largest bouquet of long stem red roses that I have ever seen from Mark. I took a picture, but it sure did not do it justice, it was too difficult to actually get it all in the picture! If you imagine our kitchen table Mark, they took up almost the whole length! Those flowers kept me smiling all day!

Later on in the evening the Mercy mom's treated me to a night out at Bravo's! What a wonderful treat! They had presents and a wonderful cake made by Kate Gehrig with four layers of chocolate ganache, yum! And if that wasn't enough A. Wichgers babysat and Julie Swielik and Mary Schmidt provided a meal for the children so I wouldn't have to think of that! WOW! They honestly thought of every detail, we are so blessed by our Mercy family!! I am including a picture of some tulips they brought for the tables that I got to take home. A huge thank you to all of you for making my birthday one of great joy! I will post some pictures of the evening as soon as I get them from some of the ladies! :)







No comments: