Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A day off

Guess what? I took the day off with the younger three and I am glad I did! We had fun just being together and not needing to rush anywhere. Enjoy! Click on to see larger!





little chipmunk cheeks and did you notice the pants? She's such a peanut, they kept on falling down! Do they even make belts for 1 yr olds? :)








I'm going to have this one printed up, does anyone want to give their two cents on which is better, black and white or color?




This is what happens when I try and get them to pose :)


2 comments:

Ann said...

I vote for black and white. Beautiful! It almost looks vintage. Lovely photography, and the sweetest subjects!

Paula O'Hara said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Absolutely love your photography and your kids look like great fun. You have a wonderful talent. I'll come to back to visit again!