Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Feeling creative...

Maybe it's the change in the season, maybe it's just feeling better on the whole, but I am feeling creative! I love it when my mind is thinking of all sorts of scenes I could capture, it is truly a joy! Amazingly the children seemed somewhat in the mood to have their picture taken, it has been a while for them, or maybe they are excited knowing you will be seeing them. Before I continue on, I want to let you know of a couple of people who have brought us meals.

Judy Bloom brought us a wonderful meal of chicken bake which I was told is one of their favorites, well I can see why!! It was yummy and I will be asking for the recipe. I have really been enjoying some new recipes this year that I will be trying on you when you come home. Sandi Schimel likewise brought a wonderful meal of Italian meatloaf that everyone loved! Who would have thought to put cheese in the meat, but that made it so yummy! (Doesn't cheese make everything better?) Thank you so much ladies for helping our family out!

Now I know you are waiting to see pictures of things blooming around the yard, I promise I will post those tomorrow. A couple of these pictures were taken last week when it was a lot colder. I am amazed to see the amount of growth when I look back at the pictures compared to now. Hope you enjoy, because we sure did!






















This is the best picture I could get of P today!


I just wanted you to see the new "crocs" P has that she is so proud of!


Here a couple from last week, note A's outfit! He was helping Mom with the yard work, notice him wearing your gloves :)



No comments: