Sunday, December 9, 2007

Crazy Weekend

Do you know how normally when you come home you are greeted with my lengthy narrative about my day's events? I know you must be missing that quite a bit, so I thought I would fill you in on the weekend's events:


(Take a deep breath)



O.K., it all started on Friday night I picked up the kids and went to Little Flowers group and then got a movie for movie night and cooked dinner while I disciplined B and held crying P and then Sat morning we went to Mass, the kids were so tired, then to gymnastics and then right after that to Uncle P's house for pic's, then the girls went to a play (I was late for that) while I went for M's basketball pictures and practice and a game then onto home and then had to clean a bit and make more dinner, thank goodness C made us a wonderful chicken pot pie, she really makes the best you know, but still while holding crying P, but thankfully not disciplining B, and then worked on some pictures, then Sunday I had to wake up early for M's first gymnastics meet far away, he was so nervous, but did o.k. and oh yeah, I almost got lost, then came home and made lunch, thankfully P was sleeping, -hey hon, are you listening to me?- and had to shovel the driveway from the small amount of snow that fell so it would not be slippery for when we had to go to a birthday party, right after that we went to Mass, because we could not go in the morning because of the meet and really the children did a great job, I was so proud of them!!!!



Whew!!
THERE! I feel a whole lot better, do you?





He is all the way on the right



Good job on the L hang buddy!




The pictures are a bit blurry and a little out of focus, gosh I knew I could find a reason to need a new telephoto lens!! :0) (you're not smiling are you Mark?)

High bar 7.5

Pummel Horse 6.5

Rings 7.0

Vault 9.2

Parallel Bars 6.6

Floor Routine 7.6






No comments: