Sunday, December 16, 2007

Thank yous!

Thank yous can never get old, because it only means that so many caring people are extending themselves to our family. I am so touched by the amount of kindness we have been shown. We have received some wonderful meals from genrous people. Every single meal has been a sigh of relief for me, and a comfort! I am able to spend time with the children, or get caught up on cleaning because of the meals. Some recent people I would like to mention are:

Julia Westphal, for doing SO MUCH!! She has extended herself so much for us, starting out with a wonderful meal she brought from her sitter and some yummy doughnuts on the side! Thank you so much Julia, your kind heartedness has been so heartwarming!

Girl's club from Mercy Academy , brought over cookies that they baked for us and that wonderful JS added some yummy berries and a take home bake pizza. That JS always comes through and my goodness she is about to deliver a baby in about a week and she is thinking of us!

Uncle P did me a humongous favor by taking M to his basketball on Sat. Not only was it snowing and I would not have been able to get up the drive, but this allowed me to keep the younger ones napping! Thank you P!

Mary Forecki called to say she overbaked, (this is good since she is a very good baker), and would I like some cookies! I gladly accepted, because in a household of six children you honestly can eat up Christmas cookies fairly quick. She also brought us some homemade chicken soup, I know this will come in handy this week for meals, thank you Mary!

And to finish the weekend off, two women from the greater Milwaukee Republicans, Luonne and Marilyn, dropped off a cozy meal of Tater tot casserole (yum~) and salad and dessert. I guess I am not sure who is enjoying all of the treats coming into the home, me or the children? I'm telling you, I am not losing any weight, not even close!!

No comments: