Friday, March 28, 2008

Back Home!!

We have safely returned from our very enjoyable trip to MN. It was SO GOOD to see family again and see all of the little nieces and nephews. WE started off at my brother's in Winona. Thank you so much for putting us up, we had a wonderful time Jerry and Susan! Then on to my parents for hours of talking and catching up. I had a great time getting my fill of adult conversation with my brother Andy! Thanks Andy for all of the great advice! To my mother and father thank you so much for putting up with all of the chaos and personalities, I truly was able to relax! Nothing made me happier than sharing the joy I have about the children with both of you and to see you enjoy them so much made my heart sing!

Our Easter was a cold snowy one, but enjoyable still! In MN we got about 6-8 inches of snow on Good Friday, our home in WI got a whopping 13-15 inches. We ended up having an Easter egg hunt out in the snow! I can't even begin to tell you how renewed I feel after my visit home, I came back feeling positive and like I was ready to take on the daily routine of my life, maybe it helps that everyone is healthy too!! I have so much to share with you in pictures but because it is time consuming I will have to do it in parts. I will start with one of the very special highlights while we were home. My sister-in-law held a tea party for all of the girls with not one detail overlooked! She is so talented! Her mother even made little flower arrangement things that the girls could take home (that picture will be coming in a later post). She provided hats and jewelry for the girls to wear and take home and then we had a wonderful meal of egg sandwiches, homemade pettit fours, scones, cucumber sandwiches and all of the fixings for tea. This was served on her grandmother's hand painted rose tea set. I'm not sure who this tea party meant more for, the girls or me, I appreciated how she paid attention to every detail, because I know how much effort goes into it. Thank you so much Meagan for such a wonderful time!!

C after finding a couple of candy filled eggs inside



If you look closely you can see some eggs in the tree, they got very quite creative with the egg hunt in the snow!



I thought you might want to see how L your godson has changed! He is such a big happy baby!



Here he is again, you know me and baby chub, I love it!!





Our P trying on the hats and jewelry




C in her Cinderella dress Grandma gave her















No comments: