Sunday, March 16, 2008

New website!!

I have been waiting and waiting to show you the new website! I got the gallery of pictures up and thought I was ready to go when I realized I needed to know some html in order to get the text up! I sometimes feel as if I have lived in a cave and the whole world knows all of these things except for me. I stumbled over every single step in creating this website and it is still not finished! Oh well, it will get done, but I couldn't wait any longer for you to see it, soooo here is the link!

*My favorite gallery is Families, I just love the interactions between family members!

www.marygundrumphotography.com

Make sure you turn up your speakers to hear some beautiful music by Shaun Paul, he is so talented!

Over Easter break I will brush up on basic html and hopefully have it completely done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!

As usual your amazing talent has left me speechless! Please tell me that this means you are sharing your gift with everyone now...if so sign me up as a client, Casey's b-day is in April...

I am so happy for you, your web-site is amazing!

OXOX Julia