Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Going on a trip!

We are looking forward to our trip home to MN so much!! I will have lots to share when we get back! I am having trouble typing this as A poured bubble solution on the keyboard earlier today, so I will keep it short. Today I had planned to do so many things, and well not much got crossed off the list. It was overall a very unproductive day! I did however take a couple of P for you after our conversation about her today. She sure brings a lot of joy into this household and I hold her and kiss her all throughout the day! You can click on them to see her sweet face closer up!









2 comments:

Lazywife said...

Ok, Mary, those are the cutest pictures ever!!

Westhart Photography said...

So precious. Oh, and by the way, I got that cute knit wrap from Marta Locklear. (just google Marta Locklear Boutique) :)