Friday, January 11, 2008

Celebrating feeling better!


I had in mind so many things I wanted to say, but at this moment, I am completely out of energy! I will post some pictures from today...

He wears the hat you got him for Christmas, all of the time!!


C is feeling much better, thank goodness!

She also carries around the bear you got her for Christmas all of the time. Every night we set him up on the bedrail to watch over her while she sleeps.

And a couple of P, I know you are missing her, she looks so different doesn't she? She's a skinny little ragamuffin now that she is moving!! :)


1 comment:

Cathy Hutchison said...

Mary, you are an amazing photographer!!!

I actually just hit your blog because my friend Shannon (mom of 6) directed me to a hilarious post that I think you and Marc would really like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaD8xat6VDw&eurl