Monday, January 7, 2008

She prays!!


Because of the nature of little ones and how much they change, you will hear a lot about P! She started praying at the dinner table tonight with us! She was so proud of herself she finished off the prayer with a little rocking back and forth dance! I wish you could have seen her little hands together in prayer, hey hon, she said that one for you!! She also has become a fast mover with a determination to go downstairs, so life is a little different having to make sure the doors are closed so P does not fall down the stairs. To my great relief she finally eats table food and does very well with it as long as it is not mushy! One more thing hon, I kissed her squishy soft belly 3 times today just for you! This is her 7 month picture so it is outdated, but I don't think you saw it yet, and with all of the sickness, I have not pulled out the camera much at all!

No comments: