Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Aren't you jealous?

I have had so many people say they feel bad for me about not being able to get up my extremely long, steep driveway because of the snow and ice. Lately I pretty much have had to park at the bottom and walk up everyday. It is very kind of them, but what they are missing is what a benefit it really is! I mean who else has a Bally's right out their front door? All I need to stay fit and trim is right out my front door. Let's think about that, with the groceries I carry up, that must take care of at least one package of Oreos I have in one of those bags. Hmmm.. yes, lugging P up and down at least six or seven times a day has got to amount to a half an hour of weight lifting. Oh yes, and running the incredible amount of garbage our family produces down the driveway once a week before the garbage men come has got to amount to an early morning run. There you see, I am lucky! Who knows maybe I should try and capitalize on it and start charging a fee for anyone who wishes to utilize my wonderful driveway, it could be the next new thing, everyone would begin to envy my long steep driveway...yeah, right, I sure hope spring comes soon!

No comments: