Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Delicious light!

I was drinking my coffee (yes, unfortunately since you have left, I have taken to the habit again), and noticing the light on the kitchen table and I just couldn't resist!! It won't be much longer and that bright clean white light that reflects off of the snow will be gone! And so I captured a few of P for you, she is starting to take some steps and so I tried to capture a few of those for you too! I love it when little ones start walking, they are so cute and proud of themselves!!

Initially she was not so sure about this lamb because it made it's own sounds :)



Love this one, I just wish I had more room in the kitchen so it did not cut off the top of her head! Also for some reason they look very grainy on here!











2 comments:

armywife_2003 said...

I am the wife of SSG Aaron Stubenvoll who is also in the 432nd. Your pictures are AMAZING!! Do you take them yourself?? Please get back to me at lorastubenvoll@gmail.com Thanks! Lora Stubenvoll

Unknown said...

I have to Agree. This is Amy Lauder, the Family Readiness Liaison. YOu take some absoulely amazing pictures. WOW. YOu did a great job with this! I am glad the family members can share with this.