Monday, February 4, 2008

A whole week!!

I can't believe it has been a whole week since I wrote my last post, shame on me... My plan with this blog is to eventually have it printed up as a blog book. I just found out about a company (will have to get the name later) that prints up your blog posts into a book! What a great idea! With that in mind I had better do a better job of keeping track of the events that happen here. As you can imagine things have been busy and we are still adjusting to your absence. I sometimes wonder if we will ever really settle into a routine completely. Over all I would say everyone is doing well with the exception of the oldest. She could use some prayers. I think it is difficult on the older children because they understand completely and yet they do not have the tools to deal with it properly yet. I took this picture this past Fall, love this one because of her natural smile!


No comments: